Educational evaluations are available for dyslexia, dysgraphia and dyscalculia through the JPW Learning Center by a Texas Certified Diagnostian using the latest testing materials in the field. When an additional diagnostic evaluation is determined by our staff, referrals to private physicians or specialists may be made.
All evaluations are done on an appointment basis call today to arrange for your appointment: 325-655-2331.
Assessment fees are:
- Kindergarden Readiness: $100.00
- Full Battery: $1300.00
Payment plans are available if needed, please discuss this with our staff.
Things to bring when you come for testing:
- Parent Questionnaire
- Teacher Questionnaire – filled out by teachers in current grade and also prior grade is preferable
- Report Cards
- Writing Samples
- Most recent spelling test
- Most recent TPRI Scores or testing of some type
- Vision/hearing screenings
- Any medical records you have on hand describing hospital stay’s, current or prior health issues
What to tell your student about this testing?
We suggest you telling your student, the JPW Learning Center is going to look at how you learn, not what you know. There are no right or wrong answers to these tests, you just want to make sure you as the parent/guardian can tell the teachers what is the best way for your student to learn.